Your questions we answers.
1. How is our fees?
Your can refer to this link “our fee“.
Please contact us for more information.
2. Why need to collect fees for company formation?
- A payment of RM1,000 needs to be forwarded to SSM (Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia, ie Registrar of Companies) upon submission of documents for incorporation. This applies only for authorize share capital of RM400,000
- Payment of RM200 for stamping on the Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&A) before submission
- Order and purchase of common seal, minutes book, register book, share certificate book on the newly incorporated company
- Inclusive of any other incurred staff cost, printing, traveling and miscellaneous cost in preparation for the entire process of submission of relevant documents.
3. Monthly secretarial fee is for?
- Acting as Company Secretary to satisfy the legal requirement for companies to appoint at least one qualified company secretary for a Sdn Bhd company in accordance to Section 139(1), Companies Act 1965
- Use of our office address as registered address
- Periodic update of the company’s statutory record such as register of members, directors, manager, secretaries, charges and etc from time to time
- Professional advice to clients on related secretarial matters.
1. How long is the name search application?
One working days.
2. Any promotion for the name search?
Yes, the first name search is free and for additional name search is only RM50 each.
1. Can anyone set up a limited company?
Under the Company Act 1965 Section 139(a) and (b) stated that only this following people are qualified:
- Chartered Accountant registered with Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Chartered Secretary registered with Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA)
- Licensed Secretary licensed by Company Commission of Malaysia (CCM)
- Lawyer registered with the Malaysian Bar, or relevant authorities
2. What is SSM?
SSM is a short form of Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia also known as Company Commission of Malaysia.
For more information, please click here www.ssm.com.my.
3. What is included in the package of company formation?
Please click on the “company formation“.
For more information, please do contact us.
4. How long to form SDN BHD?
Within one working day for Name Search.
Within three working days for the submission of document after conformation of Name Search.
5. What factor is need when consider for a accounting firm?
Please click here for more information.
6. Requirement of Director in SDN BHD?
Under Company Act 1965:
- Aged 18 years and above
- Must not be an Undischarged Bankrupt
- Must not been convicted of offence whether within or without Malaysia
- Must not have been imprisoned for any offence referred to the above offences within the period of five years preceding his appointment
- At least two directors who each has his principal or only place of residence within Malaysia
- In connection with the promotion, formation or management of a corporation
- Involving fraud or dishonesty punishable on conviction with imprisonment for three months or more
- Under section 132, 132A or under section 303, within a period of five years preceding the date of this declaration
1. What is GST?
Good and services tax (GST) is a consumption tax based on the value-added concept. GST is imposed on goods and services at every production and distribution stage in the supply chain including importation of goods and services.
For more information please do visit GST.